Okonomiyaki is a Japanese traditional snack food that most Japanese people love.
It is a kind of “Teppanyaki” which is famous in the world as a Japanese food.
Okonomiyaki has different styles according to the region, such as “Kansai style okonomiyaki” or “Hiroshima style okonomiyaki”.
It is a well known snack food that you can buy from food stands at the traditional Japanese festivals or event sites.
Easy to make and very delicious.
Why don’t you experience making okonomiyaki by yourself?
We make some other small Japanese foods go well with Okonomiyaki in the lesson.
- class length: 2.5 hours
- Whole recipe from ingrediens to cooking procedure
- demo making session/ actual making session/ tasting session
- lesson provided in English
- rental samue(Japanese traditional uniform)
- lesson certificate with picture
To apply for this lesson, please click here.